- Alexander and Jessica visited Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory to hear about the best practices for purifying proteins and protein complexes. Read about Jessica's journey in science here. Thanks to UPRRP, NCI, and CSHL for financial support!
- The JARMlab goes to Orlando. Anthony, Brenda, Emmanuel, Emili, Jeriel (2019 ASBMB travel award), José Arcadio got to present their work at the 2019 ASBMB Annual Meeting. Thanks to ASBMB, NIH, NSF, and UPRRP for making it possible. We had a blast.
- Alexander & Jessica won travel awards to present their research the 6th Annual BioXFEL International Conference in San Diego, CA.
- Our EPSCoR grant Genomic Logic Underlying Adaptive Morphological Divergence got some press coverage on ENDI, el Vocero and Radio Universidad.
- Graduate student Alexander Castro-Martínez won a travel fellowship to attend and present a poster at the 5th Annual BioXFEL International Conference in New Orleans.
- Check out our latest paper! Cool collaboration with the Nicolau Lab.
- Recovery efforts in @theJARMlab after hurricane María were featured in ASBMB Today January 2018 issue. Thanks to @ArnstJohn , Promega, New England Biolabs, AAAS!
- We got funded!!! The JARM lab is excited to be part of the recently awarded project titled Genomic Logic Underlying Adaptive Morphological Divergence. Follow this link to read more about this and other cool NSF EPSCoR awards.